KS2 Phase Leader required for January 2019 start
MPS/UPS + TLR 2B (£4531) (Outer London)
We are currently looking for an exceptional Phase Leader to join our leadership team at Ruislip Gardens Primary School. We are seeking a dedicated and ambitious individual to develop as a leader.
Our ideal candidate will be an outstanding teacher with a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with KS2 experience and high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have a proven experience of positively impacting on pupil progress and raising attainment and developing excellence.
- Be fully committed to Ruislip Gardens’ vision and values.
- Have the drive to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
- Have experience in data management and assessment.
- Have vision, energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children.
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to analyse a range of data in order to contribute to strategic planning.
- Be excited by the opportunities that Ruislip Gardens offers.
In return we offer:
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A supportive and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
- Dedicated leadership time, support and an on-going commitment to your professional development.
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to school development.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office (01895 632895)
Closing date: Thursday 25th October 2018 (noon)
Short listing date: Friday 26th October 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 30th October 2018
Please note that we will be seeking references from your current employer prior to interview.
All staff must undergo a safeguarding screen via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
CVs will not be accepted.