Tes are currently working on behalf of a private and well-recognized school in Madrid who are looking to appoint a KS2 Science/Maths specialist to join their team. The school offers British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of two to eighteen.
The School regards its task as being to provide its pupils an academically excellent, all-round liberal humanistic education and the necessary basis to succeed in the adult world, and above all, to help them to acquire a moral sense as members of the international, worldwide community.
The school requires a Primary teacher who has experience and a history of excellent attainment in KS2. They should be enthusiastic and have high expectations of all pupils. The successful candidate will potentially have at least partial responsibility for KS3 STEM in due course.
- Bachelors degree in STEM-related subject
- PGCE or qualified teacher status
- have relevant experience teaching in the UK
- have experience teaching the 2014 Primary Framework
- be familiar with the use of ICT in the classroom
- have the ability to work positively and successfully within a team
In return, the school will offer:
- Competitive salary + a signing-up offer bonus to the successful candidate.
- Full-time permanent contract
- Social Security contributions which entitle full free state medical cover, contribution to state pension and unemployment benefit.
- Settling-in allowance
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...