Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Alnwick area. The successful applicant will be required to work on a part time basis, between the hours of 08:30-16:00, Monday to Friday from September 2018.
This is a small and successful primary school with an excellent reputation in the local community. The behaviour and attitude of the children is outstanding, and children enjoy coming to the school to learn. The school has recently been graded ‘Good’ in the most recent Ofsted inspection.
The successful Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum, excellent behaviour management and a presence in the classroom. There will be opportunities for other supply work in the school on an ad-hoc basis.
To be considered for the position of Year 6 Teacher you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have recent full class teaching experience within a KS2 classroom
- Have SATs experience
- Sound knowledge of the curriculum and a proven track record for raising attainment
- Strong behaviour management
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle branch.