KS2 TEACHER and HEAD OF ENGLISH
Permanent 1.0 FTE
Start Date: September 2020
Avonwood Primary School
Salary: Highly Competitive (United Learning Pay Scale)
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 23rd February 2020
Avonwood Primary School opened in September 2014 as a brand new school.
Avonwood has a short but impressive history with excellent facilities in a stunning purpose built building. We currently have classes up to Year 5 and by September 2020 we will be complete up to Year 6.
We are looking for the right person to help further develop this exciting primary school.
We are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher to join our team for September 2020.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent Teacher to be involved in the on going development of our growing primary school!
What we offer:
• An exceptional salary, above the maintained sector - up to 5% more for NQTs
• The opportunity to save money across hundreds of major retailers, through Perkbox
• Collaborative planning with centralised, shared units of work and resources
• Excellent ongoing CPD, career development and promotion opportunities across the United Learning Bournemouth and Poole academy cluster
• Up to 9 INSET days per year, dedicated to subject knowledge development and planning/resource development
• An unrivalled professional progression model to enable great teachers to remain in the classroom via our Lead Practitioner (LP) and Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE) routes and/or progression routes to middle and senior leadership
• A very pleasant location in beautiful Dorset
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about education and specifically KS2
• Have excellent knowledge and understanding of English
• Inspire children
• Looking for opportunities to enhance and develop your career
We actively welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our Primary School to fully appreciate our excellent learning environment.