Greenfield Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational KS2 teacher to provide maternity cover. This is a 1FTE fixed term contract starting in September 2021 and ending in July 2022.
You will be joining an ambitious, committed and hardworking team who are highly supportive. Our staff are relentless in their drive to make a genuine difference to, and lasting impact on, our young people, staff, families and the wider community.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed KS2 Teacher to join us who:
• has a friendly manner and can form strong relationships and communicate effectively with our school community
• has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
• can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
• will demonstrate high-quality teaching to ensure pupils can make accelerated progress, and upholding the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
Please contact us to have a pre-arranged visit with a member of the school’s SLT. To arrange this, please contact the school at 01226 743468 or via email at email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 20th May 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 21st May 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 24th May 2021
Greenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate and checks of the relevant barred list / prohibition lists.
Greenfield Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years