Carlton Primary Academy
Would you like to progress your career in a multi academy trust which believes that all children have the right to develop their talents through the highest quality of education?
Pioneer Academies Community Trust is a popular and successful academy trust comprising, three primary academies on the outskirts of Barnsley, all judged by Ofsted to be ‘Good’
Due to the growth of the Trust and an internal secondment of the current post holder, we have a vacancy within our Trust for a class teacher, starting January 2018.
The Trust is looking to recruit an ambitious and dedicated KS2 teacher.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work and progress within our trust
- Access to comprehensive professional development to meet your professional needs and continue to develop your practice
- Career development opportunities for aspiring leaders – we are committed to identifying potential, talent and growing future leaders
Successful Applicants will:
- Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational.
- Be committed to their own personal professional development
- Maintain the Academy’s high expectations of progress and attainment.
- Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their potential.
Learn more about what Carlton Academy can do for you
Carlton Primary Academy is a popular and successful school which has a reputation as high performing. The Academy is located in Carlton within easy reach of the M1 on the West / South Yorkshire border.
If Carlton sounds like it could be the school for you, we would love to meet you and show you first-hand what a career with us can offer you. Our children are the best ambassadors and we would love you to meet them, so they can demonstrate what it means to be a member of Carlton Primary Academy.
Application forms are available from our office manager Mrs Nurcombe, 01226 722166, email email@example.com or on the Academy website; please visit www.carltonprimary.co.uk and follow the vacancy links.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Nurcombe.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 20th October 2017, interviews will take place on Thursday 26th October 2017.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service.