Marlborough Junior School is a large 3 form entry Junior school situated on the outskirts of Birmingham City. We currently have 390 children on role. We are a fully inclusive, forward looking school. We are extremely well supported by Birmingham Education Partnership and by the Leigh Trust. Times are changing here at Marlborough and we are excited about our future.
We are now looking for our next new recruits that will help us continue our hard work to become the good school that we know we can be! Are you what we are looking for?
We are looking for qualified teachers who;
- Are highly motivated.
- Have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with.
- Have excellent classroom practice.
- Design and deliver learning in creative, interesting and engaging ways.
- Have excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as a team.
- Relish a challenge!
Does this sound like it could be you?
We can offer you;
- Truly fantastic children with supportive and engaged parents.
- An early 20th Century building on the outside with the 21st Century firmly on the inside!
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team of staff.
- A forward thinking new leadership team.
- A commitment to your continuing professional development and opportunities for you to use your skills across the school.
- The chance for you to help us make a real difference here at Marlborough.
If this all sounds like something you would like to know more about then we would love to show you around our lovely school. Make an appointment to come and visit so you can get a real feel for what being part of Marlborough Junior School is like.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st June at 12pm.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has not been successful.
This post is subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to the interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.