St Mary's Catholic Primary School is looking for an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning, is committed to achieving high standards and supportive of the ethos of our school. We require a teacher who can inspire our children, be a pro-active member of our school team and join in the wider life of our wonderful school community.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
- Inspire children and consistently demonstrate at least good teaching.
- Demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children.
- Engage positively with parents/carers in the promotion of children’s learning.
- Have a creative and exciting approach to teaching.
- Be fully supportive of our School’s ethos.
We can offer you:
- Children who love to learn and are happy coming to school.
- On-going development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally.
- Opportunities to further develop leadership skills.
- A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to rapid school improvement.
- Supportive governors, parents and parish communities.
- A strong Catholic ethos.
St. Mary's has a dedicated staff team who are committed to giving our children a
world class education! If you woukd like any further information or think you would like to be part of this forward thinking team, we would welcome your application for this exciting post within our school.
You are very welcome to visit our wonderful school. If you would like to do so please make an appointment through Lesa Potts, our Senior Administrator. Her contact details are as follows:-
Email: email@example.com or phone 01208 73218.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure for this post.