Smart Teachers is looking to appoint a dedicated KS2 Teacher to join a lovely 2 form entry, Church of England Primary School located in Brent. For the right person this will be a permanent appointment commencing in September 2017.
If successful, you will be part of a happy and harmonious school community built on Christian foundations. The staff are dedicated to providing quality education. Excellent support will be provided for personal and professional development for the successful KS2 Teacher.
About the role
· KS2 Class Teacher – year group dependent on candidate
· To fulfil all aspects of a class teaching position, delivering the curriculum with positivity and enthusiasm
· Suitable for an NQT or developing teacher looking to grow in their next role
· Permanent contract to start in September
· Salary is in line with M1-UPS, £26,139 - £36,127 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· 2 form entry School
· Strong dynamic leadership
· Access to excellent facilities for teaching and learning
· Located in North West London
· Well connected by buses, and national rail
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number SZV28724.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.