Are you an experienced teacher looking to join a forward-looking team?
We are looking for an individual who is:
• An outstanding teacher
• Able to inspire children and staff to achieve highly
• Highly ambitious for the children they teach and their own performance
��� Interested in developing their own leadership skills
• Catholic, or sympathetic in supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
We can offer you:
• Children who love to learn and are happy coming to school
• Ongoing development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally
• Opportunities to further develop leadership skills
• A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to rapid school improvement and enjoyment of school life
• Supportive governors, parents and parish communities
• A strong Catholic ethos
Required January 2018 (or nearest available date)
Contract: Permanent, Part-Time
St Margaret Clitherow has a dedicated staff team who are committed to rapid school improvement. If you feel you have the experience and qualities we need and are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself whilst making a significant contribution to the outcomes for our children, then we want to hear from you! St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary school has 123 pupils on roll, and is part of Plymouth CAST, a Catholic Multi-Academy Trust serving 36 schools across Devon, Cornwall and Dorset.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact the school administrator on 01803 851647.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure for these posts.
Closing Date: Monday 27th November 2017 at Midday
Interviews: Monday 4th December 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email