Excellent Opportunity for Career Development!
Are you an outstanding teacher, looking for your next opportunity and challenge? Would you relish the chance to be part of a forward thinking and innovative team?
Trinity is an ‘Outstanding’, thriving Primary Academy situated in Wood Green, North London, close to the tube station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate. The school building is Grade II listed Victorian and much of its original features remain. We have 450 children and admit children from Nursery through to Year 6.
‘Teaching, learning and assessment are outstanding.’ – Ofsted June 2016.
‘Personal development, behaviour and welfare are outstanding. Pupils are very confident and enthusiastic about learning because they are clear about what is expected of them.’ – Ofsted June 2016.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher with successful experience who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. As an ‘outstanding’ school we are looking for candidates who can help Trinity on its journey to being world class.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
We can offer you:
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas and traditional values.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
- Significant opportunities to further your professional development working with prestigious Higher Education Institutions and Learning Partners.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact David Atter (Executive Principal) at email@example.com.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a pension, a health cash plan and childcare vouchers.
This position is required September 2018. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 23 May 2018.
Closing Date: Monday 21 May 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.