Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join a junior school in South Essex from September 2017. The successful candidate will join a well-established, 3 form entry school in a coastal location which serves the local community. With an emphasis on utilising technology, this school encourages the use of ICT to support the curriculum. This KS2 Teacher role is available on a full time permanent basis.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Year group will be determined based on the teacher’s suitability and experience
· Full time permanent position
· MPS salary up to £34,000
· Relocation package available for overseas trained teachers
About the School
· Co-educational junior school catering to Years 3-6
· 3 form entry school
· Strong links to the local community
· ICT used throughout the school
· Close links to the local infants school
· Coastal location
· School takes part in charity fundraising activities regularly
· Wide range of extra curricular activities
· Good transport links to London and a local, international airport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful KS2 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMA165404.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.