Are you passionate about making a real difference to the lives of the next generation?
Langer Primary Academy is a small primary academy with big ambitions and is a proud member of our community. Since joining Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) the academy has moved to ‘good’ in 2016 and we are now on our journey to achieve ‘outstanding’.
We are situated on the beautiful Suffolk coast, a mere stones-throw from the sea front. Suffolk is a fantastic place to live and work, a reasonable travelling distance from London, Cambridge and Norwich. We have approximately 165 children currently on roll, meaning that the academy is large enough to offer a range of exciting opportunities for the children, but small enough for the staff to get to know the children and their individual needs very well.
‘Pupils are happy and safe; they are proud of themselves, their work and their academy’ – Ofsted 2016.
‘The academy’s motto of, ‘to make our best better’ is evident in all aspects of the academy’ – Ofsted 2016
- We are looking for a committed, inspirational Teacher with high standards and expectations to work within our supportive team.
- You will teach and develop a class of pupils in recognising their educational needs and achieving the highest possible standards for each child.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Have previous experience teaching primary education at KS2 level.
- Be committed to raising standards with a drive for outstanding pupil attainment and progress.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
We can offer you:
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
- Significant opportunities to further your professional development.
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme and childcare vouchers.
This position is required to commence Easter or September 2018. Interviews will take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Wednesday 21 February 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To make an application please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.