Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher for a permanent position in a primary school in the London Borough of Hackney.
Our client is seeking a talented KS2 Teacher to join their team for a permanent role, which will commence in September 2018. The school is flexible however; they ideally are seeking education professionals with KS2 experience.
This is an outstanding two-form entry primary, with an excellent reputation, and clear vision, which has resulted in success.
This school offers a highly enriching opportunity to develop and grow the teaching careers of their staff. Training, CPD and a strong supportive team means that the school can cater for NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
About the Roles
- KS2 Teacher (any class group from Years 3 – 6)
- Located in the London Borough of Hackney
- Full time position set to commence in September 2018
- QTS, NQT or OS Teachers may apply
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Church of England setting
- Small, one form entry school
- Roles across all year groups available
In order to be considered for this role, The KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
- Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
- Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXS28720.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.