Are you an outstanding KS2 Teacher? Is your teaching graded as good or better? Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive education and raising standards? If so we’d love to hear from you.
Shoreditch Park Primary School is an Outstanding two form entry primary school with a dedicated Autistic Resource Provision located on Shoreditch Park, South Hackney. We are looking to recruit an aspiring KS2 NQT or Teacher with potential TLR,, to join our caring and supportive school community. Shoreditch Park Primary School is a Musical Champion School, Visible Learning Intervention School (John Hattie), a Rights Respecting School and we recently achieved an Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence.
We are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children. We have wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day.
We are looking for a KS2 NQT or Teacher with potential TLR who:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellbeing Policy
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
Outstanding NQTs will start on M2 NQTs are provided with a Summer Payment and attend a bespoke NQT programme in July.
Please visit our website, www.shoreditchpark.hackney.sch.uk, for further information about Shoreditch Park Primary School and to download an application pack. Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
Open mornings will be held on the dates below and you will have an opportunity to meet the Head teacher and see first-hand the inclusive vision for excellence.
Wednesday 8th March 10.30am to 11.30am.
Thursday 16th March 2017 10.30 to 11.30am.
Closing date for applications: 8am on Wednesday 22nd March 2017.
Interviews: 27th, 28th and 30th March 2017.
Contact Nicola Cavanna at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Shoreditch Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding all children. Successful candidates will require a DBS clearance and suitable references before commencing employment. We welcome applications from all section of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.