St Mark’s Primary School is a successful two form entry community school situated in the heart of Hanwell. We are an inclusive school with high expectations of all members of our community. We are committed to providing our children with a broad and balanced curriculum, equipping them with the skills they will need for the future. St Mark’s provides a friendly and supportive environment for all its pupils and staff.
· A popular, fully subscribed school with community at the heart of its ethos
· Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children
· Supportive colleagues, parents and Governors
· Opportunities for career development
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
We are looking for teachers who:
· Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching in KS2
· Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
· Have a willingness and desire to learn
· Show enthusiasm and motivation
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school from 14th June 2018. Please contact the school office on 020 8567 6292 from 14th June to make an appointment. Please visit our website www.st-marks.ealing.sch.uk for more information on the school and to download an application pack.
We have a clear commitment to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service