Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to work in the London Borough of Haringey. Our affiliated school is seeking a Teacher who will join their small yet very successful team, working with a KS2 Class. They are in a fortunate position where they can be flexible on year group – Years 3, 4, or 5.
As a Christian school, Christian values are at the core of the school ethos and there is a promotion of British values. Standards of work and behaviour are high and teachers seek to nurture children socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically. Staff are not complacent and try to lead the way for the pupils.
The school are interested in a KS2 Teacher who will add value, and be part of their community. With this in mind, they can offer a Phase Leader/Subject Lead position and TLR to the successful candidate.
About the Roles
- KS2 Teacher (In either Years 3, 4, or 5)
- Located in the London Borough of Haringey
- Full time permanent position available to commence in September 2018
- Interviews are available immediately; NQTs and teachers with QTS or from overseas are welcome to apply
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Church of England setting
- Small, one form entry school
- Roles across all year groups available
In order to be considered, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
- Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
- Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXS40021.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.