Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher to join an outstanding three form entry primary school in a lovely residential area of North West London. The school serves the local community and has a dedicated provision onsite for children who have special educational needs, mainly Autism. The successful KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher will begin on a temporary contract, starting in September 2018.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher
· Full time position
· Up to £37,600 dependent on experience
· September 2018 start
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Three form entry
· Provision for children with special educational needs onsite
· Nursery attached to the school
· Fully inclusive
· Well resourced
· Strong public transport links
· Lots of parental support
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working within the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQT’s and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DFMA39254.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.