Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic KS2 Teacher for a “Good” school in Highgate. The KS2 Teacher will be required to teach a Year 4 class in the mornings and will then teach Geography from years 3 to 6 in the afternoons. This is a full time position to start in January 2018 for the rest of the academic year.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Teaching Year 4 in the mornings and Geography from Year 3 to 6 in the afternoons
· Full time from January 2018 for two terms
· Daily rate from £130 to £170 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Church of England primary school
· ‘Good’ Ofsted report
· 2 form entry
· Family feel where all students and staff are valued
· Located in North London a 5-minute walk from the Northern line
· Parking on site.
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CAH23819.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.