Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ primary school in West London. There is scope to work in any KS2 class within the school, with the successful candidate matched to a year group dependent on their experience. There is also the opportunity to take on additional responsibility, with TLR’s on offer for the right candidates. The KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher position is a permanent position, starting in September 2018. This is a great opportunity for passionate KS2 Teacher to join a tightknit, community school.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher – year group dependant on experience.
· Permanent position starting in September.
· Inner London main pay scale.
· Opportunities for TLR.
· Salary from £28880, dependent on experience.
About the School
· 1.5 form entry primary school.
· ‘Good’ Ofsted rating in all categories.
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD.
· ICT savvy school with iPads and an ICT suite.
· West London.
In order to be considered for the KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa);
· Recent classroom-based references; and
· A valid DBS/police checks.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND;
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience;
· Regular social events; and
· Consultant exclusivity.
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXT10901.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.