Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Year 3 Teacher / K21 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to become part of a welcoming two-form entry primary school in Brent, North West London. The desired Year 3 Teacher / K21 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will have a holistic approach to teaching, and will prepare lessons that encourage pupils to learn and achieve in order to meet the national curriculum guidelines. The successful Year 3 Teacher / K21 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will join the school from September 2018, on a full time long-term contract until the end of the academic year, with the potential for this post to be extended.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / K21 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
· Full time, long term contract
· September 2018 start
· Maximum of 30 students with one or two teaching assistants to assist with 1:1 and small groups
· Suitable for NQTs
· Daily rate starting from £140 per day (dependent on experience0
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· Based in Brent, North West London
· This is a supportive and inclusive school
· Exciting opportunities for career progression and development
· Provides a creative and inspiring curriculum to match the students’ needs with different learning styles and needs
· Serves a multicultural community
· Promotes a healthy lifestyle and provides a healthy eating guidelines to children and parents
· Located between zones 2 and 3 with easily accessible transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / K21 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum for a minimum of 1 term
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Established behaviour management required
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXB25203A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer