Are you a passionate and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher looking for a local opportunity within a fantastic organisation? If so, this could be the role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two highly motivated and energetic teachers to join our team at Pendle Education Trust. With one full time, permanent position and one full time, fixed term maternity cover position for 1 year, available within our KS2 provision at Castercliff Primary Academy, this is a particularly exciting time to join the Trust as we continue to make positive changes with a real emphasis on outcomes for our wonderful children.
The successful candidates will be joining a driven team that exhibits an unrelenting approach to supporting all our children to achieve their potential. Castercliff Primary Academy provides extensive curriculum enrichment opportunities and is committed to continuous improvement in order to make a difference for our children.
Contributing to the teaching and learning in KS2, the ideal candidates will demonstrate a passion for teaching and learning and contagious enthusiasm, in order to ‘make a difference’ for our pupils. Working collaboratively to further strengthen the existing teaching team, the successful candidates will take a holistic approach to their teaching practice, also focusing on raising pupil aspirations, confidence building and celebrating success.
Other duties include:
· Planning, preparing and delivering high quality teaching on a range of programmes at Key Stage 2 level
· Developing an exciting and imaginative learning environment
· Developing and sharing resources, maintaining effective links across the Trust
· Delivering enrichment and enhancement activities
· Effectively assessing and catering for differentiation within lessons
· Ensuring close liaison and good communications with internal and external contacts in matters concerning pupils
The ideal candidates will:
· Be a qualified teacher with QTS status
· Have experience of teaching at KS2 level
· Demonstrate an understanding of current research into teaching and learning, and a secure knowledge of the core curriculum
· Display an understanding of the target setting process and excellent classroom management skills
· Be able to motivate all pupils, evidencing high expectations and levels of progress and attainment
With extensive professional development opportunities, including Trust sponsorship for achieving recognised qualifications, the Trust are able to offer an exceptional benefits package.
These posts could suit an experienced practitioner looking for their next challenge, or a newly qualified teacher looking to make their mark within an inspiring organisation.
How to apply:
If you're interested in either of these positions and would like to submit an application then please visit our website using the following link http://www.pendleeducationtrust.co.uk/latest-vacancies/167.html
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: All of our positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If there’s any reason why this may preclude you from being considered, please contact the Pendle Education Trust team.