Are you an experienced KS2 teacher looking for the next step in your career? The Governors of this 2 form entry school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced Teacher who would like to develop their career by joining our inspirational and supportive team on their journey to becoming a ‘good school’ and moving the education of pupils forward.
You will be expected to:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be a member of the Senior Leadership Team
• Lead Literacy development and the raising of standards throughout the school
• Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations and be committed to raising standards
• Be able to challenge, motivate and support
• Have excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team • Be committed to the principles of inclusion
• Have high expectations of behaviour
• Have the ability to analyse assessment data, monitor standards and plan actions for improvement
• Have a flexible and positive approach to challenge and change.
Town Junior can offer you:
• A fantastic opportunity to drive school improvement in a small school rich with potential
• An enthusiastic and talented staff team who are passionate about the children in their care
Closing Date: Friday 26 January 2018
Town Junior is a sponsored academy with Plantsbrook Learning Trust.
School visits strongly recommended. For further details and application form visit http://www.townj.bham.sch.uk
http://web.plantsbrookschool.co.uk/index.php/vacancies or e-mail email@example.com or telephone Gina Wosket on 0121 362 7310 ext 2012. Plantsbrook School is managing the recruitment process on our behalf.