Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspirational KS2 Teacher to join a three form entry Primary school in Chingford (E4), North East London. The school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to become lifelong learners. The successful KS2 Teacher will be joining the school from September 2017 on a long term full time contract.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher – Year group 3, 4 or 5 dependent on candidate
· Full time long term teaching post
· MPS1 - UPS1 - £26,139 – £39,127 (dependent on experience)
· Both NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
· TLR available for right candidate
About the School
· Recently rated ‘good’ by Ofsted – leadership was graded ‘Outstanding’
· Three form entry
· Light and spacious classrooms
· Established leadership team
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Diverse cohort with over 15 languages spoken
· Located in Chingford with good links to the Walthamstow Central
In order to be considered for this role, KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT5593.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.