Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to work in Primary schools based in Louth for a September 2019 Start. We’re able to offer day to day work as well as long-term and permanent positions as and when you require, starting immediately.
Are you happy to teach across all years within KS2 and are looking for work in September 2019, then here is an opportunity to teach in local schools. The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Primary environment with KS2 expertise preferable, applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion to deliver good and outstanding lessons from KS2 syllabus
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character, a strong personal drive and a dynamic teaching approach
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired KS2 Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free ongoing CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information about our teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.