Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Federated Academies is a multi-academy trust consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13. Gosforth Junior High Academy is a highly successful school rated as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Links with schools across the Gosforth pyramid are strong, allowing potential for the sharing of practice and pedagogy across all phases. It is a richly diverse school, with ‘astute and inspirational leadership’ as described by Ofsted.
We are seeking two enthusiastic and motivated Key Stage 2 teachers to cover maternity leave. For one of the roles we are particularly interested in applicants with a specialism in KS2 English. If you have the skills necessary and are passionate about developing children’s learning, these posts offer the ideal opportunity to contribute within a positive and supportive environment.
• A passion for teaching
• Excellent knowledge of best practice in teaching and learning at Key Stage 2
• An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
• Consistently high expectations of pupils and yourself
• Excellent communication and ICT skills
• A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• A brand-new building that Ofsted said provides ‘excellent facilities’
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• Reduced membership of the Academy’s gym and excellent sports facilities
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively visit our website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk .
Completed application forms to be returned to Mr Hugh Robinson, Principal, Gosforth Academy, Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, NE3 2JH