The Blyth Quays Trust
The Blyth Quays Trust are seeking to recruit and outstanding Key Stage 2 teacher to be based at Croftway Primary Academy. NQTs, recently qualified and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Croftway Primary Academy can offer you;
- A proactive, innovative and supportive learning environment where strong team relationships enable us to work collaboratively to meet the challenges of the Academy
- An inclusive and welcoming school community
- Trustees who work well together and are committed to raising standards
- High quality opportunities for CPD
- The opportunity to work within a large, restructured, Primary Academy within a multi - academy trust
- A high level of job satisfaction with never a dull moment!
In return, Trustees seek candidates who are;
Highly motivated and committed to excellence
Outstanding practitioners with high expectations
Able to inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve
Enthusiastic team players
Fully supportive of our nurturing and caring community ethos
Have a flexible, creative and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of school life
Ready for fresh challenges
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or an informal chat regarding this post and working within the Trust please contact Becky Treweek on 0191 267 6555 or email email@example.com
The closing date for this post is Monday 12th December at 12noon and completed applications should be returned via email to be considered. Interviews will be held in the New Year
Croftway Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Please note that Croftway Primary Academy is part of The Blyth Quays Trust which is a multi -academy trust with Morpeth Road Primary Academy and Malvin’s Close Primary Academy. This post will be to work initially at Croftway Primary Academy and the post will be recruited on 2016 School Teachers Pay and Conditions.
Croftway Primary Academy
William Street, Blyth,
Tel.: 01670 353258