St Gregory the Great Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and engaging KS2 Teacher.
We are seeking someone who:
• has energy, determination and self-motivation.
• has a commitment to pupil progress, with high expectations.
• has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• is committed to improving standards of teaching and learning both within a phase and a curriculum area.
• will create an inspiring classroom environment to motivate children to become confident, independent learners
• works well with a team and shares our caring ethos.
• can demonstrate excellent classroom teaching skills with a proven record of at least good teaching.
We can offer:
• Welcoming well-behaved, talented children who work with enthusiasm.
• A dedicated staff who are passionate about building on our existing good practise.
• Well established and effective links with schools within our collaborative trust.
• A range of personalised CPD opportunities
We currently offer reduced fees for Childcare and we have our school fitness suite which is available for staff to use.
As we are a Catholic school, applicants must complete the CES application form in order to be considered for interview. There is no requirement, however, to be Catholic in order to be successful at interview. Please click on the link for a CES application form and further details about the post. It really is worth seeing St Gregory’s at its best during the working day and visits are welcome. Please contact Louise Heppell; firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a visit or if you would like further information.
Please note that applications will be considered on receipt.
To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1998 (as amended by S147 of the Nationality and Immigration and Asylum Act 2002) all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
St Gregory the Great is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant for any position will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS (disclosure and barring system) and appropriate Right to Work clearances.