KS2 Class Teacher
Full Time Permanent – Salary MPS
Required for September 2021
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and exemplary teacher to join our dedicated team in our brand-new school. (Dunstone Primary School will be relocating and opening in September as Morley Meadow Primary on the Saltram Meadow Estate.)
· Be passionate about providing all children with the opportunity to succeed and progress through delivering a creative and engaging curriculum.
· Have strong inter-personal skills to forge positive relationships within the school’s community.
· Have high expectations of behaviour and a commitment for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
· Be excited by and proactive in meeting new challenges and experiences.
· Be willing to motivate and inspire individuals.
We will offer you:
· Happy, enthusiastic and polite children.
· A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos.
· A hard-working, positive and initiative team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children.
· A commitment to high quality continued professional development.
· An opportunity to be part of our exciting journey in establishing our new school within the local community.
What to do next:
Application form and further details can be downloaded from our website www.dunstonprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school are welcome and applicants are invited to visit the school by appointment only. Please note we can only offer visits to Dunstone Primary at this stage but this will give you an opportunity to meet the team and find out about our school values. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, visits to school will take place outside of teaching hours. Please contact the school office on 01752 401293 to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interview date to TBC
Dunstone Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years