Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Primary Teacher to join a 3 form entry junior school in Loughton, Essex from September 2018. The school is located in an area of Essex which has good transport links to central London via the underground network. The successful KS2 Teacher / Primary Teacher will benefit from being an integral part of a supportive, enthusiastic and dynamic team. The roles will be appointed on a long term basis until July 2019, with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Primary Teacher
· Full time
· Teaching assistant in the classrooms
· Begins 3rd September 2018
· Up to £33,200 depending on experience
About the School
· Junior School
· 3 form entry
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Lots of project work included in the curriculum
· Strong learning support offered in school
· Inclusive learning environment
· Zone 6 with good access to central London
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMAC23349.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.