A friendly and inclusive school in Redcar and Cleveland is looking to appoint a teacher to cover SLT relief time. The post will be 2 days each week covering across Y4, Y5 and Y6. This school has a larger than average number of pupils with additional needs, therefore the successful candidate must have experience of working with children with SEN.
The team at this school is long established and have high expectations for the children in their care- you will be expected to integrate well with staff and share the same values and ethos of the school.
Behaviour of the children is not a large concern, however, you must to adhere to behaviour standards that have been set for the children and ensure they meet what is expected of them in terms of their conduct in class.
The successful candidate must:
· Have experience working with children with SEN in a mainstream environment
· Have confidence when dealing with difficult behaviour
· Be experienced in working across KS2
· Be confident in their ability
· Be willing to go the extra mile for the school and children
To be considered for the position of Teacher you must:
* Have experience supporting children in primary education
* Hold QTS
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Teacher, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Unparalleled daily rates
* Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Teesside Team!