KS2 Teacher (MPS/UPS) - Required for January 2020
Contract type: PERMANENT, FULL TIME – based at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School on a Federation contract.
• Do you have high expectations for all children?
• Do you want to work in a Catholic school with amazing children and staff?
• Do you have experience of teaching Key Stage 2 and want to make a difference?
• Do you want to be part of a wider Federation that is improving each year?
• Do you want to work alongside other KS2 teachers that are experienced, friendly and dedicated?
• Do you want to help shape what happens in school and be part of something special?
If you are answering yes to the questions above - then we would very much like to meet you!
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated teacher to join our strong and committed team and teach a mixed Year 3/Year 4 class.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly ambitious and collaborative team within our school.
We would love the chance to show you around our school and answer any questions you may have.
So give us a call on 01709 892385 (we are happy to have a confidential chat) or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit with Miss Beedham, our Head of School.
We really look forward to meeting you.
The Governing Body welcomes applications from teachers who are Catholic or have an empathy with the Catholic ethos of the schools
Full details and CES application forms can be downloaded from our website: www.federationcc.org.uk
Please return completed CES applications to the school either by post:
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Lockwood Road, Goldthorpe, S63 9JY
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 22nd October 2019, 12:00pm midday
Interviews will be held: Friday 25th October 2019
NOTE: References will be requested for all candidates invited to interview
The Federation rigorously follows safeguarding procedures for recruitment. The offer of a post will be conditional upon a successful enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), satisfactory references and pre-employment checks