A fantastic school in Solihull are currently recruiting for a full time Year 6 teacher to join their team for the new academic year. The position will be full time and will continue until summer 2020; the Head is ideally looking to recruit someone permanently for this position.
The school is recognised by Ofsted as a ‘good school with outstanding features’ and is a highly regarded school within the local community. They boast excellent academic and attainment results across all year groups and children here are well behaved and keen to learn.
The successful candidate must:
• Hold valid QTS
• Have high expectations of yourself and your class
• Be consistent in maintaining high standards
• Have a strong team-player approach
• Be a creative and inspirational teacher
• Have a natural teaching confidence
• Demonstrate the highest regard for health and safety, and safeguarding procedures
This is a full-time position, full planning responsibilities will be expected, and the Head is ideally looking to employ a newly qualified teacher for this position. However, both newly qualified and experienced teachers will be considered.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.