Class teacher – 1 year fixed term in the first instance. Full time. (Main Scale 1 £22,917 PA) (Pay award pending)
Applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers.
Elmhurst Junior School NOR: 311
Elmhurst Lane, Street, Somerset BA 160HH
Telephone: 01458 442979
The Governors and Head Teachers are looking to appoint a committed class teacher from September 2018.
- Be an enthusiastic, creative and reflective teacher, with high expectations of your pupils and yourself;
- Maintain an inspiring learning environment;
- Be able to work collaboratively with all members of the school team;
- Have a good understanding of meeting individual learning needs to promote good progress;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have a desire to contribute to the wider curriculum in our school.
The school offers:
- The opportunity to work within a friendly, hardworking, supportive and enthusiastic team;
- A commitment to excellence for our children through a creative, nurturing and fun environment;
- On-going professional development;
- A beautiful, old, environment built around Cyrus Clark’s house.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by appointment.
Application forms and further information may be obtained from the school office, either by post or by email (email@example.com). Information can also be found on our website, (http://www.elmhurstjuniorschool.org.uk/). A full letter of application should be included with the completed application form.
Please email completed forms to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Elmhurst School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to suitable references and criminal background checks by the Disclosure and Barring service.
Closing date: 27th April 2018
Interview dates: Tuesday 8th May and Wednesday 9th May 2018