Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join a stimulated Church of England school in Surrey (TW19). The successful candidate will be able to plan, prepare and deliver creative and interactive lessons that encourage pupils to learn and strive to the best of their capabilities. The school effectively concentrates on ensuring that they regularly improve their facilities in order to make teaching enjoyable for the teachers as well as to encourage students to become active learners. The selected KS2 Teacher will join the school from September on a full time permanent basis. We encourage both NQT’s and experienced teachers to apply if interested.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Starting in September 2017
· Salary – MPS: from £22,467 up to £33,160
About the School
· A co-educational, Church of England school with both a Nursery and Infant provision in separate buildings
· Focus on encouraging students’ Christian values in order to develop their spiritual lives
· Specialist teachers running after school clubs for the students
· The school focus excessively on constantly improving their facilities i.e. ICT equipment
· Welcoming and supportive leadership team
· Situated in a suburban area in Surrey
In order to be considered for this role, KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· Newly qualified, experienced and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number TZY30546.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.