Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher / Teaching and Learning Coordinator who is able to lead Teaching and Learning across Key Stage 2 to join a thriving faith based school in Harrow. The successful KS2 Teacher / Teaching and Learning Coordinator will provide coaching and support for teachers, as well as supporting groups of children primarily in Key Stage 2. Ofsted has rated the school as ‘Good’ praising the inclusive atmosphere and forward thinking attitude of the Senior Leadership Team. This KS2 Teacher / Teaching and Learning Coordinator role is to start in January, and is contracted for the rest of the academic year.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Teaching and Learning Coordinator
· Provide coaching support for teachers as well as supporting groups of children primarily in KS2
· Starting January 2019, this is a two term contract
· Daily rate from £170
About the School
· Two form entry faith school
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· High value placed on student wellbeing, offering students opportunities like Yoga
· Based in Harrow
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Teaching and Learning Coordinator will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Proven track record of outstanding classroom practice (essential) and experience with coaching and training (desirable)
· OS-trained teachers with relevant UK experience welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB32935.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.