Hours: Full time / Temporary until 31.08.20.
Simpson’s Lane Academy is looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to join their academy in November 2019 on a temporary basis, to teach pupils across the full age and ability of Key Stage 2 in order to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, talented and committed to improving outcomes for children.
• able to be inspirational in your teaching, engaging children in their learning across all areas of the curriculum?
• able to create a positive and creative learning environment?
• confident in your knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum?
• able to motivate, inspire children to fulfil their potential?
• able to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next steps in children’s learning?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
In return we can offer you:
• enthusiastic and friendly children
• a supportive, inclusive and well-resourced environment
• a commitment to your continued professional development
• a hard working and dedicated team
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
Visits to the academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact the academy on 01977 722515 if you would like to arrange a visit.
For further information and to apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk
Closing Date: 16th October 2019 at 12 noon
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate and checks of the relevant barred list / prohibition lists.