Required for January 2020
Fircroft is a friendly, multi-cultural, multi faith, two form entry primary school. We are looking for outstanding KS2 class teachers to join our dedicated, welcoming and highly motivated team.
Whether you are newly qualified or more experienced, we’d love to hear from you.
• Inner London salary
• An engaged and enthusiastic community of parents, carers and children
• A friendly and forward-thinking senior leadership team and Governing Board dedicated to supporting your continuing professional development
• High quality teachers’ admin support
• An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Music, Spanish and PE)
• A weekly session of PPA alongside your parallel teacher
• Support, guidance and training from senior colleagues
• Opportunity for all teachers to watch others teach and engage in positive professional learning conversations
• NQTs will also have access to a structured training programme and in-school mentor
You will be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge and well organised. A willingness to run an after school club would be expected.
To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 0208 672 6258 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or can be downloaded from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email to email@example.com or posted to the school to arrive by 12 p.m.
Closing date: 21 November 2019 (at noon)
Interview date: 25 November 2019
Only short listed candidate will be contacted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
FIRCROFT PRIMARY SCHOOL
Fircroft Road, Tooting
London SW17 7PP
Tel: 020 8672 6258
Headteacher: Mrs Denise York