KS2 Teacher Vacancy - Temporary Maternity Cover
Pay Range MPS
Start date: 1st September 2018
This is a temporary post to cover a maternity leave for 1 year in the first instance or until the post holder returns.
Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who has a strong understanding of the curriculum and high expectations of what pupils can achieve?
Do you have the enthusiasm, commitment and drive to deliver consistently good teaching for our pupils?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join our highly inclusive and friendly school where pupils are keen to learn and strive to do their best.
You will be well supported in your role by an outstanding Key Stage Two Leader and will have the opportunity to plan as part of a strong team.
You will be ambitious for the school, be able to build positive relationships and embrace the vibrancy and inclusiveness we value.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding class teacher with an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and how pupils learn
- Confident in making learning ‘irresistible’, purposeful and challenging for all pupils
- Skilled in identifying and overcoming barriers to learning
- Highly motivated, passionate about teaching and keen to take on new ideas
- A skilful communicator who can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, parents / carers and other schools
- Committed to their own professional development and keen to progress further in their career
We offer a school that is:
- Welcoming and friendly with pupils who are enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- Committed to ensuring all pupils meet their full potential, develop as well rounded individuals and are well prepared for the next phase of their education
- Staffed by a highly skilled and cohesive team who strive to achieve the highest possible standards
- Able to offer high quality, continuous professional development and opportunities for career progression
- Passionate about school improvement and open to new ideas
- Committed to the well-being of its staff and in developing ways to manage teacher workload
- Governed by a strong and supportive Board of Governors who strive to improve outcomes for children in Wellington
Our pupils and staff are extremely proud of their school and would love to show you around. Please call or email Nicola Johnson on 01823 662 438 / firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com by: 12 noon on Monday Monday 11th June 2018
Interviews will be held on Thursday 14th June 2018
Beech Grove is a safeguarding school committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS.