KS2 Teacher with TLR
St Scholastica’s Primary School is situated on the edge of Stoke Newington and was judged as ‘good’ by Ofsted in January 2016. We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher for KS2. The year group will be determined according to the strengths of the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have experience of, or shown the potential for, leadership
- Care passionately about children, their development and achievements
- Be hard working and adaptable to change
- Have vision, passion, commitment, flair and imagination
- Be able to lead and develop strong and effective staff teams
- Contribute to school wide tracking processes so that every pupil makes at least good progress
In return we offer you:
- Excellent support from the headteacher and governing body;
- A strong commitment to your professional development and a wide range of CPD opportunities;
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment;
- Enthusiastic, happy children with a wide range of backgrounds and abilities.
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. Applicants do not need to be Catholic but must be willing to support the ethos of our school.
Visits to the school are welcomed and recommended so please contact Mrs Naomi Mulholland, Headteacher, for further details or to arrange a tour.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 22nd March at 2pm.
Interviews will take place: Week Commencing 26th March.
Please visit our website to download the application forms or fill in the application online.
Please e-mail applications to Officeadmin@st-scholasticas.hackney.sch.uk