Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hard-working KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in North London. Starting in April, the KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher will teach until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent role from September. This school is part of a small federation with two other schools in the area and has close links with the local community. This is a fantastic chance to secure a role at well-respected school with great prospects. The successful KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher will be joining a thriving school serving the community, with a supportive and inclusive Christian ethos and highly committed staff.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
· To start in April till July 2018
· Potential for the teacher to carry on for the next academic year
· Full time role
· Daily rate starting at £140, depending on experience
About the School
· Part of a small federation of school (3 Faith Schools)
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Thrive on teamwork – looking for a teacher who is a team player
· Committed to furthering professional development
· Close to public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB6745.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.