Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join a small primary school located in a beautiful coastal area of Essex from September 2017. The school has a long history of serving the local community and has been extensively modernised over the years. The successful KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher will join the school on a full time basis until the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
· Year 4 class teacher
· Full time position
· From September 2017
· MPS salary up to £30,000
· Suitable for an NQT
· Relocation package available for overseas teachers
About the School
· Church of England Primary School
· Small school with only a few classes
· Long history of serving the local community
· Extensive modernisation including new classrooms, school hall and outdoor play areas
· Coastal location
· Town is served by a rail station with links to London
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMA32573.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.