KS2 Teaching Assistant
Long Term from January 2018
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a school in Kirklees in their search to appoint a suitably qualified Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant. The role is to start in January 2018 and is full-time and on a long-term, ongoing, basis. The successful candidate will be required to provide 1:1 assistance to a student alongside more general assistance to other children in the classroom.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in school. It is essential that you have relevant experience working in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience working with Special Education Needs children and Looked After Children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placement
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other Primary Teaching Assistant opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.