KS2 Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Kirklees.
This primary school's aims are to provide a happy environment in which all children can reach their academic and personal potential by providing a broad and balanced curriculum focused on the individual needs of each child. The Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team have a determination to provide the best possible education for those under their care.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in Key Stage 2, and ideally will have worked on a one to one and small group basis in this year group. They will be able to work closely with the classroom teacher to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed school team.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in Key Stage 2
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Huddersfield branch.