Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Key Stage Two (KS2) Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Newcastle area. This position is to start in September 2018 and continue until December 2018.
This is an average sized primary school, where classrooms are described as happy places and where pupils’ attitudes to learning are very good because of the good quality of teaching and the wide range of interesting things they learn about. This school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage Two (KS2) Teaching Assistant. To work full time, across both Year 3 and Year 4. Full time hours will include working Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 15:30.
The successful Key Stage Two (KS2) Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in Key Stage Two (KS2) and will ideally have experience of supporting in both a Year 3 and Year 4 class. The successful Key Stage Two (KS2) Teaching Assistant will ideally have experience of providing whole class and small group support, the successful candidate will ideally have experience of providing intervention based support across Key Stage Two (KS2). This position is expected to start in September 2018 and continue until December.
To be considered for the position of (Key Stage Two) KS2 Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education within Key Stage Two (KS2)
- Hold a Level 2 qualification or above in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Key Stage Two (KS2) Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.