Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a school in the North Tyneside area, who require a key stage 2 Teaching Assistant to provide full class support. This is a full time role which will commence at the beginning of the October half term and is ongoing.
- Must be level 3 qualified or above in teaching and learning in schools or equivalent
- Confident, with recent experience within Key Stage 2, and comfortable working with pupils in a group and 1:1 basis
- Sound Year 5/6 curriculum knowledge, especially Literacy and Numeracy
- Comfortable delivering intervention programmes
- Capable of devising suitable education plans to support the pupil and ensure they are given every opportunity to reach their full potential is crucial
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Mathew Paul