Vision for Education are looking to appoint a KS2 Teaching Assistant to join a friendly primary school in Redcar and Cleveland. This primary school is dedicated to the safeguarding and welfare of its students and hopes to find a Teaching Assistant who is able to hit the ground running and adapt to the school’s ethos. The successful candidate will be experienced, adaptable, confident in their role and willing to fully commit to the role.
To be considered for the position at this school you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education
- Hold at least a level 2 qualification in childcare
- Have a passion for education, showing dedication to the school and their goals
- Show a willingness to attend staff meetings and extra-curricular activities
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!