The Local Governing Board are seeking to appoint an experienced and inspirational KS2 Year 4 Class Teacher who will join our school in January 2022. This is a full-time, temporary fixed term position until 31 August 2022 and offers a TLR2a responsibility payment for Maths lead across the school.
Alice Ingham is a voluntary academy in St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Academy Trust. It is a school with wonderful children, a caring positive and happy atmosphere and a place where pupils are nurtured to fulfil their potential. Our Catholic faith and love of God are at the heart of all that we strive to do and we are looking for someone to join us who will inspire the children and help them develop respect for the people and environment around them.
This is an exciting secondment opportunity to join not only our school, but also a rapidly developing Catholic Academy Trust. Staff will have the opportunities to work alongside talented leaders, to have an impact not only in one school, but in schools across the Trust.
The successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to work in a school with:
- a strong catholic ethos
- a happy and supportive working environment
- an experienced and dedicated staff
- good relationships with children, staff, parents and the parish family
- fantastic children who are eager to learn and whose behaviour is outstanding
- a supportive Local Governing Board
- a school where everyone’s voice and opinion is valued
We therefore seek an applicant who:
- is a practicing catholic or has an awareness of and commitment to upholding the ethos of a Roman Catholic school
- is an outstanding teacher or has the motivation to be outstanding
- has experience of teaching key stage 2
- is willing to put the needs of the children at the centre of all they do
- is enthusiastic, hardworking and inspirational
- is willing to go the extra mile and see teaching as a vocation
- is committed to promoting high standards of attainment, progress and behaviour
- is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and the parish
- is able to work well in a team and contribute to the further development of our school
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit to Alice Ingham prior to submitting an application and this can be arranged by contacting Mrs Firth by email email@example.com.
Alice Ingham RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Monday, 6 December 2021 at 12:00 pm
Interviews to take place: week commencing 6 December 2021
Further details and CES application forms are available to download from this page. Electronic submissions should be addressed for the attention of the Chair of the Local Governing Board via firstname.lastname@example.org.