Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher for a successful school in Bexley, South East London.
The school is looking for a dedicated teacher to join their lower KS2 team from September 2017. For the right person this will be a permanent appointment and salary will be in line with MPS outer London.
If successful, you will be joining a school that has recently been judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted. Alongside good behaviour and encouraging results they have been particularly commended for their achievements in reading, their ability to make the curriculum exciting and the supportive nature of the senior leadership team.
Based in the outer London borough of Bexley, this one form entry, Roman Catholic primary school welcomes any staff who are dedicated to providing quality education and happy to uphold the Christian ethos of the school. All staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community.
Strengths in literacy, in particular guided reading would be a strong advantage and recent experience within KS2 is desirable. NQTs and overseas teachers with comparable qualifications are welcome to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected school where you can develop and grow as an educator.
About the Role
· Lower KS2 teacher
· Teaching Year 4
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Full time, permanent contract
· Salary in line with MPS/UPS outer London - £26,139 to £36,906 – depending on experience
About the School
· A small one form entry primary school situated Bexley, SE London
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Small school with a family feel
· Strong links to the very multicultural community
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
· Well connected by trains, local buses and ample parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM46022.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.