Vision for Education are currently working with an alternative provision to appoint someone with the flexibility and experience to deliver a range of subjects across Key Stage 3 and 4. The school are seeking to appoint a teacher on a long term supply contract that could turn permanent for the right person.
The Ideal candidate must possess:
- A genuine desire to work with and help children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH)
- Thoughtful, reflective, approachable and willing to take appropriate advice
- Ability to be a constructive and flexible member of a team.
- A sense of humour
- The ability to remain calm in stressful, volatile situations
- Personal resilience and emotional strength
- The ability to remain confident in your decision making and assessment of situations
- Insight to re-evaluate and reflect on your practice
For more info, apply below or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org